- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room—even when music is playing. Echo Input is also designed around your privacy. You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Echo Input requires an external speaker and connects via the included 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth. It does not pair to Wi-Fi speakers. We recommend pairing with certified Bluetooth Speakers.
Speaker power-saving mode and volume
Speakers connected by 3.5 mm audio cable may power off if not used for an extended period of time. When possible, we recommend turning off the speaker’s power-saving mode by following the manufacturer’s instructions.
When connecting Echo Input to your speaker, first increase the volume of the speaker. Then say, “Alexa, volume 7” or “Alexa, volume up”.
We want you to know
Please note that even though Alexa service is not officially supported in Malaysia, you still can use all of its functions except local businesses.
Like any other smart assistants, subscription to premium services such as Spotify are not included with this purchase. You need to subscribe to these services if you want to use it together with this Alexa-enabled device.
You need to install Alexa app from the app/play store in order to setup this device. However, this app is geo-restricted and only available in countries where Alexa service is officially supported. That means it is not directly available in Malaysia. To overcome this restriction, please refer to how to install Alexa App on Android in Malaysia.